May 5, 2020 (Updated)
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
As we start church services on May 10th, I know that there will be those who disagree with our decision to even think of such a thing. I am not going to try to convince anyone otherwise as I know that would be useless. People have their opinion and will stick with it most of the time, so please pray for us that the Holy Spirit will continue to guide us in our decisions.
The following is what we are encouraging our church to take into consideration as far as returning to in-person church services.
1. If you are not comfortable with the idea of in-person services, please stay at home and watch livestream or recorded service.
2. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and watch our livestream or recorded service.
3. If you are elderly and have concerns about the interaction that might take place, please stay at home and watch our livestream or recorded service.
4. If your health is compromised, please stay at home and watch our livestream or recorded service.
5. If you are not comfortable about putting your children in the Sunday School classroom, please stay at home and watch our livestream or recorded service.
We will try our best to abide with social distancing and the other common-sense things that help prevent the spread of the virus. If you would like to wear a mask, there is no problem, nor lack of faith in doing so. So, if you are comfortable with that, feel free to join us at one of our services.
With that thought, if you plan on attending, please provide the following information: Name, Email Address, Phone Number, the time you would like to attend service, and the amount of people in your family/group who plan to attend. You may click the following link to go to the “Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek Services” form to provide this information: Click here. (After May 10th, it is not necessary to fill out and submit this form.--Updated 5/12/2020)
Again, I know that there will be various opinions about our decision to hold in-person services. We are not doing this out of pride, arrogance, rebellion against authority, faith movement or any of that nonsense. We are doing this to provide what we see as, an essential aspect of this life, spiritual guidance with the physical interaction amongst believers.
In the precious name of Jesus,
Please Note: Attendees who voluntarily attend services and meetings at Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek assume the risk that they and their child(ren) may be exposed to or infected with COVID-19. The attendees understand and agree that Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek accepts no responsibility for any damage to them or their child(ren) as a result of COVID-19 exposure or infection.