When: Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. or at 6:30 p.m.
(Scheduled dates for studies and events are below)
Calvary Chapel Queen Creek’s Women’s Ministry is designed first and foremost to encourage growth in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We offer Bible studies, events, and fellowship with the Word of God as our centerpiece. We gather that we may build up one another in the faith, hold each other accountable, pray for one another’s needs, and encourage each other to continue steadfastly in our Christian walk. It is our desire that you will not only be blessed but be a blessing. Our vision is to give women practical application of the Word of God, that we can go back into our homes, workplaces, and community and be an influence for Christ!
Childcare is available on Tuesday nights for single moms or women whose husband’s may work evenings.
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised. NKJ
The Book of Nehemiah Study 2018–2019
- Aug. 14 – Introduction/Orientation
- Aug. 28 – God’s Work Begins in Your Heart: Nehemiah Chapter 1
- Sept. 11 – Waiting: A Time to Make Ready: Nehemiah 2:1-10
- Sept. 25 – A Vision in the Making: Nehemiah 2:11-20
- Oct. 9 – Expect Opposition: Nehemiah 2:10 & 4:1-12
- Oct. 23 – Mind to Work, Heart to Pray, Eye to Watch: Nehemiah 3:1-4:9
- Nov. 6 – Don’t Leave the Building for the Battle: Nehemiah 4:10-23
- Nov. 20 – Satan’s Next Play: Attacks from Within: Nehemiah 5:1-13
- December 8: LADIES TEA
- Jan. 8 – Leading by Example: Nehemiah 5:14-19
- Jan. 22 – Perseverance in Action: Nehemiah 6
- Feb. 5 – Steps to Personal Revival: Nehemiah 7-8
- Feb. 19 – A Nation Returns Home: Nehemiah 9
- March 5 – Setting Biblical Goals: Nehemiah 10
- March 19 – A Place for All and All in Their Places: Nehemiah 11
- April 2 – Joy on the Wall: Nehemiah 12
- April 5–7 – LADIES RETREAT IN PRESCOTT
- April 16 – Daily Diligence Needed (Part 1): Nehemiah 13:1-14
- April 30 – Daily Diligence Needed (Part 2): Nehemiah 13:15-31
We meet on Tuesday mornings at 9:00 a.m. or Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. Childcare is available on Tuesday evenings ONLY. Childcare is available for single moms or for women whose husbands are at work at that time. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1960 into a strong Catholic family full of much love. My parents were married for 40 years when the Lord took my dad home. My mom joined him close to 30 years later. We moved to Arizona as a family in 1974, and in 1978, as a senior in high school, I met Jim. We were married three years later at 21. We left the Catholic church at age 25 and have been involved with Calvary Chapels since. We have four adult children and a great bunch of grandchildren who brighten our days. There is so much more to the story: prodigal children, breast cancer and many joys etc. Through it all, the Lord has and always will remain faithful.
Phone: (480) 988-2984
© 2018 Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. | 19248 E San Tan Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ US 85142