Sunday, 9/30 ~
Monday, 10/1 ~
Tuesday, 10/2 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of 1 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study.
Wednesday, 10/3 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Afterglow Service
- KidzLife “Wear Your Favorite Bible Verse” at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 10/4 ~
- Ambassadors of Hope at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Friday, 10/5 ~
- High School Fellowship at 6:30 p.m. the Remington’s home (Pastor Jim’s house). Please bring a snack/side dish to share and a signed waiver if you plan to ride the zip-line. Questions? Contact Joseph at email@example.com.
Saturday, 10/6 ~
- Ramada Demo Day at 6:00 a.m. (Ramada) — We are looking for volunteers to help tear down the Ramada. Please bring safety glasses, safe shoes/boots and tools. Thank you in advance for being a blessing!
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
Sunday, 10/7 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Security Team Meeting — 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- KidzLife for Children Kindergarten – 5th grade ~ Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Children Kindergarten – 5th grade need to be registered at calvaryqueencreek.org. Click on the “KidzLife” banner on the homepage. The cost is $18 per student. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Blood Drive ~ Sunday, October 14th from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on campus. To schedule your appointment or for more information, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org and use Sponsor Code: CalvaryQC.
- Ladies Statewide Retreat ~ October 26th – 28th at Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ. Cost? $135. Registration forms and info. are located in the east lobby.
- Harvest Festival ~ Wednesday, October 31st from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. @ CCQC. Join us for our annual Harvest Festival for a time of fun, fellowship and outreach to our community. Stay tuned!
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Enrollment for their upcoming Fall season begins on November 3rd. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Sign-ups and Candy Donations ~ The online volunteer sign-up form is available. Go to calvaryqueencreek.org to sign up. Also, we are accepting candy donations. Thank you in advance for praying about how you can help!
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at email@example.com for a Ministry Application. Thank you!