Sunday, 9/29 ~
Monday, 9/30 ~
Tuesday, 10/1 ~
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. We are studying the book of Galatians. Study books ($12.00) and calendars are available in the east lobby. Come and join us as we study God’s Word. High school and up are welcome! Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com.
Wednesday, 10/2 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Romans 4 “A Sure Thing”
- KidzLife at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
- High School at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 10/3 ~
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 4:00 p.m. (Youth Center)
- Suicide Prevention Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
Friday, 10/4 ~
Saturday, 10/5 ~
- Little House Demo Day at 7:00 a.m. If you are able to help with this project, please bring appropriate tools. Thank you in advance for your service!
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- High School and Young Adults . . . The High School and Young Adults ministries will have a fellowship night from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Pastor Jim’s house. We will have hot dogs and hamburgers. If each student could bring a side dish to share, that would be great! We plan to have a ton of fun with the Zip-line, Volleyball, Bubble Ball, games and so much more! For students under 18, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian prior to riding the Zip-line and playing Bubble Ball.
Sunday, 10/6 ~
- Services — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. (Youth Center)
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High School — 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- High School — 11:00 a.m. (Youth Center) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m. (Little House)
- Security Team — 12:45 p.m. (Youth Center)
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Blood Drive ~ Sunday, October 13th from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Bloodmobile that will be parked on the east side of Rhodes Hall. To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org and use sponsor code: calvaryqc.
- Servant Appreciation Conference ~ Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th at CCQC. If you served at CCQC in any capacity for any length of time, you’re invited! Go to calvaryqueencreek.org/servant-appreciation-conference/ and click on “Register Here.”
- Harvest Festival 2019 ~ Saturday, October 26th from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at CCQC. You are invited to our annual Harvest Festival. Not only is this an event for our church family, but it is also an outreach to the community. This is a free event. There will be food ($20 max per family), games, bounce houses, a large inflatable slide, obstacle courses, a petting zoo, candy and lots of fun! Invitations are in the lobby. Invite someone!
Mark Your Calendars
- Financial Peace University ~ Classes start on Monday, November 4th from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Financial Peace University (FPU) teaches God’s ways of handling money through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely and much more! The cost is $100 per couple and $50 for widow/er or single. Sign up on the church’s website under “Courses.” Note: Sign up by October 16th to get your materials on time.
- Calvary Connection ~ Please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org to join Calvary Connection and receive a weekly email which includes videos of upcoming Sunday service songs, a Scripture reading calendar, prayer needs and reminders. The purpose is to help us prepare our hearts each week for the upcoming Lord’s Day Worship.
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Opportunity ~ If you are looking for an opportunity to serve, please consider serving at the Harvest Festival. We need helpers for setting up, tearing down, overseeing inflatables, overseeing game stations, etc. Sign-ups are online on the church’s website.
- Home Fellowships ~ We have openings for more home fellowship leaders and hosts. If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months and are interested, please contact Pastor Darrell (email@example.com) or visit calvaryqueencreek.org/home-fellowships/and fill out the Home Fellowship Form.
- Music Ministry ~ Our worship team is looking for humble, skilled worshipers to serve in the following positions: Bass, Guitar, Drum and Keys.
- Nursery and 2 Year Old Volunteer Opportunity ~ Adults and youth (12 years and older) are needed as teachers, care providers and helpers for the Nursery and 2 year old Toddlers’ Sunday School for 9:00 a.m. services (most urgent need) and 11:00 a.m. services. No lesson preparation is required. Assistance and all materials will be provided. Serve as often or as little as you’d like. Just bring your love of Christ, your desire to serve as His instrument, and a heart for little ones. (For the protection of vulnerable young ones, written application and approval are required for teachers and caregivers in addition to regular church attendance for at least 6 months.) Please contact Annette Machock (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Ministry Application. Thank you!