Sunday, 10/7 ~
- Security Team Meeting at 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center
Monday, 10/8 ~
Tuesday, 10/9 ~
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. The study books are available for $10 in the bookstore along with the schedules and details. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, 10/10 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Joshua 12 “Passing the Baton”
- KidzLife “Mis-Matched Socks” at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 10/11 ~
Friday, 10/12 ~
- Jr. High Fellowship from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Xtreme Air (910 E Pecos Rd., Chandler, AZ 85225). The cost is $20 per student and includes pizza! (Please bring socks.) Please Note: The waiver must be filled out if your student is planning to attend—no exceptions. Parent drop off and pick up. Questions? Contact Cynthia at email@example.com.
Saturday, 10/13 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Marriage Fellowship at 5:30 p.m. at the Casillas’ home. We begin with food and fellowship, followed by the study “The 5 Love Languages” by Gary Chapman. The food theme is “Casserole.” Please bring a dish to share. Questions? Contact Tadd or Holly Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, 10/14 ~
- Blood Drive — 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Blood Drive ~ Sunday, October 14th from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on campus. To schedule your appointment or for more information, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org and use Sponsor Code: CalvaryQC.
- Ladies Statewide Retreat ~ October 26th – 28th at Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ. Cost? $135. Registration forms and info. are located in the east lobby.
- Harvest Festival ~ Wednesday, October 31st from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. @ CCQC. Join us for our annual Harvest Festival for a time of fun, fellowship and outreach to our community. Stay tuned!
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Enrollment for their upcoming Fall season begins on November 3rd. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
Mark Your Calendars
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Sign-ups and Candy Donations ~ The online volunteer sign-up form is available. Go to calvaryqueencreek.org to sign up. Also, we are accepting candy donations. Thank you in advance for praying about how you can help!
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at email@example.com for a Ministry Application. Thank you!