- 50+ Fellowship at 4 p.m. at the Remington’s (Pastor Jim and Claudia) house.
Monday, 10/29 ~
Tuesday, 10/30 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of 2 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study.
Wednesday, 10/31 ~
- Harvest Festival from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. @ CCQC. Join us for our annual Harvest Festival for a time of fun, fellowship and outreach to our community. Invite someone!
- No Wednesday Night Service
Thursday, 11/1 ~
- LADIES, join us on a Prayer Walk as we lift up the ladies’ tea outreach. We will meet at the Bistro (22721 S. Ellsworth Rd. 85142) at 8:45 a.m. Fellowship/coffee to follow if interested!
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Friday, 11/2 ~
- High School Fellowship from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. The high school group will be at the Kibaki House for food, fellowship, and games! Pizza and drinks will be provided. Please have your students bring a side dish or snack to share. To RSVP and to learn more information, contact Joseph Strahlend at email@example.com.
Saturday, 11/3 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
Sunday, 11/4 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Security Team Meeting — 12:45 p.m. (Youth Center)
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Ladies Prayer Walk ~ LADIES, Join us on a prayer walk as we lift up the ladies’ tea outreach. We will meet at the Bistro (22721 S. Ellsworth Rd. 85142) on the following Thursdays at 8:45 a.m. Nov. 1, 8, 15, 29 and Dec. 6. Fellowship/coffee to follow if interested!
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Enrollment for their upcoming Fall season begins on November 3rd. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Operation Christmas Child ~ National Collection Week is November 12-19, 2018.
- GriefShare for the Holidays Seminar (Hosted by Pastor Jim and Claudia) ~ Saturday, November 17th at 10 a.m. at CCQC. The purpose of this seminar is to help people navigate the holidays after the death of a loved one, get practical answers, suggestions and encouragement. Lunch will be provided. Sign up in the lobby. Questions? Contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Ladies Christmas Tea ~ Ladies, come join us for the annual Christmas Tea on Saturday, December 8th at 4:30 p.m. The cost is $22, which includes dinner and dessert. Tickets go on sale November 11th and can be purchased in the lobby with a check or cash.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Sign-ups and Candy Donations ~ The online volunteer sign-up form is available. Go to calvaryqueencreek.org to sign up. Also, we are accepting candy donations. Thank you in advance for praying about how you can help!
- Ladies Christmas Tea – Hostesses Needed ~ The annual Ladies Christmas Tea is coming up on Saturday, December 8th. If you are interested in hosting and decorating a table, please stop by the lobby for additional information and to sign up.
- Ladies Christmas Tea – Men Servers Needed ~ Please stop by the lobby to sign up if you are interested in serving at the event.
- Operation Christmas Child Volunteer Opportunity ~ National Collection Week is November 12-19, 2018. CCQC is a Shoebox Drop-off Location. Please pray about volunteering. More information and the sign-up sheet are in the east lobby.
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at email@example.com for a Ministry Application. Thank you!