Sunday, 10/14 ~
- Blood Drive from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. in the “Bloodmobile” on campus.
Monday, 10/15 ~
Tuesday, 10/16 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of 2 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study.
Wednesday, 10/17 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Joshua 13 “Are We There Yet?”
- KidzLife “Pajama Jammy Jam” at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 10/18 ~
Friday, 10/19 ~
- No Beyonders meeting this month. We will gather on October 31st to serve the Lord at the Harvest Festival. If you want to be involved in this outreach, contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, 10/20 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
Sunday, 10/21 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Ladies Statewide Retreat ~ October 26th – 28th at Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ. Cost? $135. Registration forms and info. are located in the east lobby.
- Harvest Festival ~ Wednesday, October 31st from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. @ CCQC. Join us for our annual Harvest Festival for a time of fun, fellowship and outreach to our community. Invite someone!
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Enrollment for their upcoming Fall season begins on November 3rd. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
Mark Your Calendars
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Harvest Festival Volunteer Sign-ups and Candy Donations ~ The online volunteer sign-up form is available. Go to calvaryqueencreek.org to sign up. Also, we are accepting candy donations. Thank you in advance for praying about how you can help!
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at email@example.com for a Ministry Application. Thank you!