Sunday, 11/3 ~
- Jr. High Ministry is having a volunteer service project at Midwest Food Bank on Saturday, November 9th from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Jr. High family members 11 years of age and older are encouraged to participate. Sign-ups are TODAY.
Monday, 11/4 ~
- Financial Peace University at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Tuesday, 11/5 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship and a study of God’s Word! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study in 1 John led by Pastor Jim.
Wednesday, 11/6 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Romans 7:7-25 “The Struggle is Real”
- KidzLife at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
- High School at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 11/7 ~
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 4:00 p.m. (Youth Center)
Friday, 11/8 ~
- Statewide Men’s Retreat (11/8–11/10) in Prescott, AZ
Saturday, 11/9 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Food Bank from 8:00–10:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Jr. High Ministry from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (Midwest Food Bank)
- Marriage Fellowship at the Casillas’ home. Food and fellowship are from 5:30–7:00 p.m. followed by the “Love Your Marriage” study by Dr. Randy Carlson. The food theme is “Soup & Salads.” Please bring a dish to share. Contact Tadd or Holly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Sunday, 11/10 ~
- Services — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. (Youth Center)
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High School — 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- High School — 11:00 a.m. (Youth Center) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m. (Little House)
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Financial Peace University ~ FPU will be starting on Monday, November 4th at 6:30 p.m. in the Youth Center. We will meet each Monday until December 30th.
- Women’s Bible Study ~ Tuesday, November 12th at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. We are studying the book of Galatians. Study books ($12.00) and calendars are available in the east lobby. Come and join us as we study God’s Word. High school and up are welcome! Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operation Christmas Child (OCC) ~ OCC National Collection Week is November 18 – 25, 2019. CCQC is a Shoebox Drop-off Location. Please pray about volunteering. More information, the volunteer sign-up sheet and shoeboxes are in the east lobby. Questions? See Pastor Darrell or contact him at email@example.com.
Mark Your Calendars
- Ladies Tea ~ There will not be a Ladies Christmas Tea this year. However, we are looking forward to our Spring Tea on March 28, 2020.
- Calvary Connection ~ Please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org to join Calvary Connection and receive a weekly email which includes videos of upcoming Sunday service songs, a Scripture reading calendar, prayer needs and reminders. The purpose is to help us prepare our hearts each week for the upcoming Lord’s Day Worship.
- Home Fellowships ~ We have openings for more home fellowship leaders and hosts. If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months and are interested, please contact Pastor Darrell (email@example.com) or visit calvaryqueencreek.org/home-fellowships/and fill out the Home Fellowship Form.
- Nursery and 2 Year Old Volunteer Opportunity ~ Adults and youth (12 years and older) are needed as teachers, care providers and helpers for the Nursery and 2 year old Toddlers’ Sunday School for 9:00 a.m. services (most urgent need) and 11:00 a.m. services. No lesson preparation is required. Assistance and all materials will be provided. Serve as often or as little as you’d like. Just bring your love of Christ, your desire to serve as His instrument, and a heart for little ones. (For the protection of vulnerable young ones, written application and approval are required for teachers and caregivers in addition to regular church attendance for at least 6 months.) Please contact Annette Machock (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Ministry Application. Thank you!