Sunday, 11/10 ~
Monday, 11/11 ~
- Have a blessed Veterans Day!
- Financial Peace University at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Tuesday, 11/12 ~
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. We are studying the book of Galatians. Study books ($12.00) and calendars are available in the east lobby. Come and join us as we study God’s Word. High school and up are welcome! Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com.
Wednesday, 11/13 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Romans 8:1-17 “Benefits of the Indwelling Spirit”
- KidzLife at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
- High School at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 11/14 ~
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 3:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Friday, 11/15 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Let us come together to give thanks with one accord. We will have food (rotisserie chicken and Thanksgiving sides). We will fellowship at our tables for one hour. Then, Jim and Debby Brugueras will share how God has been blessing them. Questions? Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Adults, join us at 7:00 p.m. at the Remington’s! We will be continuing our interactive study in the Gospel of John. This month, the food theme will be “Chili Bar.” RSVP to Ann and Ian. We look forward to seeing you there!
Saturday, 11/16 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Little House Building Project at 7:00 a.m. If you are available and are able to help, please sign up at calvaryqueencreek.org. (The online volunteer sign-up form can be found on the home page and on the “Little House Project” page under “Events.”)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Operation Christmas Child Volunteer Training at 9:00 a.m. in the Youth Center.
- GriefShare – “Surviving the Holidays” at 10:00 a.m. in the Education Building. When you are grieving a loved one’s death, the holiday season can be especially painful. Please join us for this encouraging seminar. Contact Cheryl McAlister at (480) 988-2984 ext. 104 for more information.
Sunday, 11/17 ~
- Services — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. (Youth Center)
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. (Education Building)
- Jr. High School — 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- High School — 11:00 a.m. (Youth Center) (stays in service first Sunday of the month)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m. (Little House)
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Operation Christmas Child (OCC) ~ OCC National Collection Week is November 18 – 25, 2019. CCQC is a Shoebox Drop-off Location. Please pray about volunteering. More information, the volunteer sign-up sheet and shoeboxes are in the east lobby. Questions? See Pastor Darrell or contact him at email@example.com.
- Spanish Ministry Christmas Outreach ~ Our Spanish ministry is having our 1st Christmas Outreach on Saturday, December 14th. If you could please keep this in prayer, we would be grateful. Also, we will be collecting toys. If you would like to bring in a new toy that costs between $5 – $10, we would appreciate it. All toys must be turned in by December 1st to allow us time to wrap them. However, if you would like to wrap your gift ahead of time, please indicate the age group for the toy and put a tag on it to indicate if it’s for a boy or girl.
Mark Your Calendars
- Ladies Tea ~ There will not be a Ladies Christmas Tea this year. However, we are looking forward to our Spring Tea on March 28, 2020.
- Calvary Connection ~ Please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org to join Calvary Connection and receive a weekly email which includes videos of upcoming Sunday service songs, a Scripture reading calendar, prayer needs and reminders. The purpose is to help us prepare our hearts each week for the upcoming Lord’s Day Worship.
- Home Fellowships ~ We have openings for more home fellowship leaders and hosts. If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months and are interested, please contact Pastor Darrell (email@example.com) or visit calvaryqueencreek.org/home-fellowships/and fill out the Home Fellowship Form.
- Nursery and 2 Year Old Volunteer Opportunity ~ Adults and youth (12 years and older) are needed as teachers, care providers and helpers for the Nursery and 2 year old Toddlers’ Sunday School for 9:00 a.m. services (most urgent need) and 11:00 a.m. services. No lesson preparation is required. Assistance and all materials will be provided. Serve as often or as little as you’d like. Just bring your love of Christ, your desire to serve as His instrument, and a heart for little ones. (For the protection of vulnerable young ones, written application and approval are required for teachers and caregivers in addition to regular church attendance for at least 6 months.) Please contact Annette Machock (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Ministry Application. Thank you!