Sunday, 5/13 ~
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Monday, 5/14 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of 1 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study. For more information, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 5/15 ~
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m (Education Building)
Wednesday, 5/16 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Hebrews 13:17-25 “Are You Paying Attention?”
- Summer Program for Kids at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- How to Study Scripture Course at 6:30 p.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- Parenting Class at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 5/17 ~
Friday, 5/18 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Sign up for an evening of FOOD, FELLOWSHIP AND BINGO.
- Young Adults will be meeting at the Remington house at 7:00 p.m. We are continuing the study of John 4. Bring your favorite appetizer. Come on out and enjoy food, fellowship and interactive study. RSVP to Claudia (email@example.com) to know what you can bring! Hope to see you there!
Saturday, 5/19 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- Young Family Fellowship at the Remington house at 4:00 p.m. for water fun and BBQ. This ministry is for married couples as well as single parents who have children high school age or younger. We also encourage young married couples with no children to join as well! Bring something to grill and a dish to share. Drinks and paper products will be provided. RSVP to Claudia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sunday, 5/20 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Service — 2:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- High School Summer Camp Meeting (for parents) ~ Sunday, May 20th at 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center.
Mark Your Calendars
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Beginning June 4th, Paladin Sports Outreach is enrolling for their upcoming Summer Basketball season. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play Soccer, T-ball or Baseball, go to www.paladinsports.org for more info.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) ~ June 18th – 21st (6:00 – 8:00 p.m.) and on June 24th during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services. Cost? $16.00 per child with a max of $50.00 per family. Sign up online. Questions? Contact Sandy at email@example.com.
- Summer Kids Camp ~ July 1st – 4th for kids entering 4th – 6th grades at Tonto Rim Christian Camp, Payson. Cost? $199. See Cheryl McAlister for registration. The deadline is June 3rd.
- Marriage Retreat (“Fixer Upper”) ~ Learn how to renovate your marriage using the fruits of the Spirit. Sign-ups have begun for our Marriage Retreat which will be held August 24th – 26th in Scottsdale. Invest in your marriage! Fliers with details are in the lobby.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Maintenance Project ~ We are looking for a few volunteers to float, re-texture, and paint the Men’s and Women’s bathroom walls in the Sanctuary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Sunday School Ministry Opportunities ~ Children’s Worship Leader (to oversee worship on Sunday mornings) and Sunday School teacher for 4th/5th Grade Class at 11:00 a.m. Questions? See Sandy Shields in the Education Building.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.