Sunday, 3/25 ~
- 50+ Food and Fellowship at 3:00 p.m. – ? p.m. at the Remington’s. Bring something to grill and a dish to share. Drinks and paper products will be provided. Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com.
Monday, 3/26 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. Join us for our Ladies Study “Keeping the Secrets of Jesus,” a DVD series by Denise Glenn. Childcare is available from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. for single moms or if your husband works during this time. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 3/27 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 9:00 a.m.
- Mending the Soul
Wednesday, 3/28 ~
- CKC Talent Show and Final Awards at 6:30 p.m. (No regular service)
Thursday, 3/29 ~
Friday, 3/30 ~
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE (family service – no childcare) at 6:00 p.m.
- All Church Prayer (ACCO) from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Rock Point church.
Saturday, 3/31 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Grief Share at 10:00 a.m. “Guilt and Anger” (Teacher’s Lounge)
Sunday, 4/1 ~
- RESURRECTION CELEBRATION SERVICES — 6:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- No Adult Sunday School
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- RESURRECTION CELEBRATION SPANISH SERVICE — 2:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- RESURRECTION CELEBRATION ~ Sunday, April 1st at 6:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and a Spanish Service at 2:00 p.m. (6:00 a.m. ONLY – Family Service, no childcare. Feel free to bring a hot breakfast dish, pastries, fruit, etc. to share. The church will provide paper products and drinks.) HE IS RISEN INDEED!
- How to Study Scripture Course ~ Beginning April 4th on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Rhodes Hall Building, we are facilitating a 10-week course on how to study Scripture through resources, tools and practices. Childcare is provided. Sign up in the east lobby. Questions? Contact Bill Strahlend at email@example.com.
- Gentlemen in Training Conference ~ Saturday, April 7th from 1:30 – 6:00 p.m. at Lifepoint Church (28479 N Main St., STV, AZ 85143). Join us for an afternoon of hearing from our main speaker and a panel of men and women. Hear their testimonies and share in the discussions about raising boys in today’s modern society. Registration information will be made available at the end of the month.
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Beginning April 7th, Paladin Sports Outreach is enrolling for their upcoming Spring season. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play Soccer, T-ball or Baseball, go to www.paladinsports.org for more info.
Mark Your Calendars
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study ~ Starting April 10, 2018 in the Youth Center from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Ages 7 and older are welcome. Make this a family study! Sign up in the east lobby. For more information, please see Dave or Marsha Shreeve.
- C.P.C. of Greater Phoenix Walk for Life (5k Walk) ~ Saturday, April 14, 2018. Questions? Contact Beth Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ladies Retreat ~ Registration has begun for our CCQC Ladies Retreat April 20 – 22 in Prescott at Emmanuel Pines. Price is $115.00. Forms are by the bookstore and can be dropped in the agape box. You can pay by check or online. Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Sunday School Ministry Opportunities ~ Children’s Worship Leader (to oversee worship on Sunday mornings) and Sunday School teacher for 4th/5th Grade Class at 11:00 a.m. Questions? See Cheryl or Sandy in the Sunday School Building.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at email@example.com.