Sunday, 7/1 ~
- Fireworks Sale after each service in the grass near the east lobby entrance.
- Security Team Meeting at 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center.
Monday, 7/2 ~
Tuesday, 7/3 ~
- 4th of July Free Community Event at 6:30 p.m. From 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., we’ll be serving hotdogs, chips and a drink for $2. The fireworks show will begin at 8:30 p.m. Feel free to bring your portable folding camp/sport chairs. Be a blessing and invite someone!
Thursday, 7/5 ~
Friday, 7/6 ~
Saturday, 7/7 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
Sunday, 7/8 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Service — 2:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Marriage Fellowship ~ Saturday, July 14th from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Please bring your favorite salad to share! We will be finishing the last session of “Love and Respect.” Also, we will be taking a break in August for the Marriage Retreat. Join us in September when we start “The 5 Love Languages” by Gary Chapman. Questions? Contact Holly Cline at email@example.com.
- Ladies Craft Night ~ Tuesday, July 17th at 6:30 p.m. in the Youth Center. We will be making coasters. Bring family pictures (real ones), or embellishments will be provided. $5 for up to 6 coasters per person. Please sign up in the lobby so we know how many to plan for. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Arizona Diamondbacks Faith and Family Night ~ Seattle Mariners vs. Arizona D-backs on Friday, August 24th at Chase Field. The first pitch is at 6:40 p.m. Tickets are $24.00 per person. The seats are in the left field bleachers in Section 139. (Children 2 years old and younger do not need a ticket.) Starting Sunday, July 8th, you may purchase the tickets on the church website or in the east lobby. The deadline to purchase tickets is August 8th.
- Marriage Retreat (“Fixer Upper”) ~ Learn how to renovate your marriage using the fruit of the Spirit. Sign-ups have begun for our Marriage Retreat which will be held August 24th – 26th in Scottsdale. Invest in your marriage! Fliers with details are in the lobby.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Maintenance Project ~ We are looking for a few volunteers to float, re-texture, and paint the Men’s and Women’s bathroom walls in the Sanctuary. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
- Sunday School Ministry Opportunities ~ Children’s Worship Leader (to oversee worship on Sunday mornings) and Sunday School teacher for 4th/5th Grade Class at 11:00 a.m. Questions? See Sandy Shields in the Education Building.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at email@example.com.