- Security Team Meeting at 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center
Monday, 1/08 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. Please join us for our new ladies study “Keeping the Secrets of Jesus,” a DVD series by Denise Glenn. Books will be available soon. See Claudia for details.
Tuesday, 1/09 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 9:00 a.m.
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Wednesday, 1/10 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Hebrews 8 “A Change for the Better”
- CKC “Mis-Match PJ’s” at 6:30 p.m.
- How to Study Scripture Course at 6:30 p.m. (Rhodes Hall)
Thursday, 1/11 ~
- Comfort Shawl Ministry at 10:00 a.m. (Debby Brugueras’ home)
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center) (Rescheduled from 1/4/18)
Friday, 1/12 ~
Saturday, 1/13 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Marriage Fellowship at 5:30 p.m. at the Casillas home with comfort food and fellowship. Questions? Contact Tadd or Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, 1/14 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Mission Trip Planning Meeting — 12:45 p.m. (Sanctuary)
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at email@example.com.
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study ~ Tuesdays in the Youth Building from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Ages 7 and older are welcome. Make this a family study! For more information, please contact Dave or Marsha Shreeve.
- How to Study Scripture Course ~ Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in Rhodes Hall, we are facilitating a 10-week course on how to study Scripture through resources, tools, and practices. January registration is closed. Questions? Contact Bill Strahlend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mending the Soul ~ Our Spring Session will begin on Tuesday, February 6, 2018. Weekly sessions run for 12 consecutive weeks and last for 2 hours. The last class is on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. The cost is $47.37 which includes the MTS workbook and MTS book. If you are interested and/or have questions, please contact Sandy Glazebrook at email@example.com. The last day for sign-ups is Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Mark Your Calendars
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Now enrolling for upcoming winter season, which begins February 3, 2018. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3 – 12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 10th – 16th, 2018. There will be a planning meeting at the north end of the Sanctuary on Sunday, January 14th at 12:45 p.m. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Ladies Retreat ~ Ladies, we have a retreat scheduled for April 20th – 22nd at Emmanuel Pines in Prescott. We NEED to know if you are interested to be sure it is a go. Please sign the interest sheet in the east lobby by the bookstore.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!