- Mission Trip Planning Meeting at 12:45 p.m. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Monday, 1/15 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of Titus led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible study. For more information, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 1/16 ~
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Wednesday, 1/17 ~
- CANCELLED – Prayer Meeting for the Ladies Retreat at 9:30 a.m. (Remington’s home). Please join us as we lay this upcoming retreat before the Lord. Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com. –
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Hebrews 9:1-14 “Cleanse Me!”
- CKC “Sport’s Night” at 6:30 p.m.
- How to Study Scripture Course at 6:30 p.m. (Rhodes Hall)
Thursday, 1/18 ~
Friday, 1/19 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. Come join in the FOOD, FELLOWSHIP, and FLICK NIGHT! After hot dogs and dessert, the untold true story of the spiritual quest of a Hollywood Legend, Steve McQueen presented by Greg Laurie will be enjoyed with popcorn. I will supply the hot dogs and buns and New York Food Truck Onions. ($1.00/person to cover the dogs.) Questions? Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Adults, come join us at 7:00 p.m. at the Remingtons to enjoy food, fellowship and our last study in the series. The topic will be CHURCH AND POLITICS. Please RSVP to Claudia at email@example.com to let her know what you can bring for our TACO NIGHT. Hope to see you there!- Pastor Jim and Claudia.
Saturday, 1/20 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Cowboy & Cowgirl Bible Study at 7:30 a.m. (Ramada)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
Sunday, 1/21 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Mending the Soul — The last day for sign-ups is TODAY.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study ~ Tuesdays in the Youth Building from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Ages 7 and older are welcome. Make this a family study! For more information, please contact Dave or Marsha Shreeve.
- Mending the Soul ~ Our Spring Session will begin on Tuesday, February 6, 2018. Weekly sessions run for 12 consecutive weeks and last for 2 hours. The last class is on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. The cost is $47.37 which includes the MTS workbook and MTS book. If you are interested and/or have questions, please contact Sandy Glazebrook at email@example.com. The last day for sign-ups is Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Mark Your Calendars
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Now enrolling for upcoming winter season, which begins February 3, 2018. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3 – 12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 10th – 16th, 2018. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Ladies Retreat ~ Ladies, we have a retreat scheduled for April 20th – 22nd at Emmanuel Pines in Prescott. We NEED to know if you are interested to be sure it is a go. Please sign the interest sheet in the east lobby by the bookstore.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!