Sunday, 2/4 ~
- Security Team Meeting after second service in the Youth Center for 30 minutes or so.
Monday, 2/5 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. Join us for our Ladies Study “Keeping the Secrets of Jesus,” a DVD series by Denise Glenn. Childcare is available from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. for single moms or if your husband works during this time. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 2/6 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 9:00 a.m.
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Wednesday, 2/7 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Hebrews 10:11-25 “Let’s Get Together”
- CKC “Awards Night!” at 6:30 p.m.
- How to Study Scripture Course at 6:30 p.m. (Rhodes Hall)
Thursday, 2/8 ~
- Comfort Shawl Ministry at 10:00 a.m. (Debbie Brugueras’ home)
Friday, 2/9 ~
Saturday, 2/10 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Cowboy & Cowgirl Bible Study at 7:30 a.m. (Ramada)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- Marriage Fellowship beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Casillas home with food and fellowship, followed by the study “Love & Respect.” The food theme this month is Italian. Please bring a dish to share. Questions? Contact Tadd or Holly at email@example.com.
Sunday, 2/11 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Ministry Meeting — 12:45 p.m. (Youth Center). Questions? Contact Pastor Al at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Ladies Retreat ~ Ladies, please mark your calendars for our Queen Creek Ladies Retreat April 20 – 22 in Prescott at Emmanuel Pines. Price is $115.00. Registration begins February 11th. Questions? Contact Claudia at email@example.com.
- Grief Share ~ will begin Saturday, February 17th at 10:00 a.m. Grief Share is a special 13 week seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. Questions? Contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at email@example.com.
Mark Your Calendars
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 11th – 14th, 2018. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!