Sunday, 2/3 ~
Monday, 2/4 ~
Tuesday, 2/5 ~
- Women’s Bible Study at 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. The study books are available for $10 in the bookstore along with the schedules and details. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mending the Soul at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 2/6 ~
- Wednesday Night Service ~ 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Judges 2:11–23 “Testing in Session!”
- KidzLife “Crazy Hat Day” at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 2/7 ~
Friday, 2/8 ~
- Junior High Fellowship from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. If you haven’t been to the Remington’s House, you’re missing out! Rock Wall, Zip Line, GIANT Teeter Totter, Trampoline and so much more. Please bring a friend and join us for a fun evening of activities and Jesus-centered fellowship. We will provide BBQ hamburgers, hot-dogs and drinks. Lets switch it up! If your last name starts with A – G & N – T please bring a side dish, H – M & U- Z , please bring dessert. Question/Directions? Please contact Cary Kent or Denise Wisener at email@example.com.
Saturday, 2/9 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Food Bank from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- “Loss of a Spouse” Seminar at 10:00 a.m. Please join us for this encouraging seminar. Sign up at the Plugged-in Counter or call Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marriage Fellowship at 5:30 p.m. at the Casillas’ home. Food and fellowship is from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. followed by “The 5 Love Languages” study. The food theme is “Valentines.” Contact Tadd or Holly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Couple’s Night Out from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.The High School Youth Group will be doing a “Couple’s Night Out” for the flock. Parents may drop off their kids at the church and we will watch them for free while they can enjoy some quality time together. We will have pizza, snacks, activities, games and much more. Feel free to contact Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to sign up their children (Ages birth – 16).
Sunday, 2/10 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School Training Meeting — 10:30 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- KidzLife Meeting — 12:45 p.m.
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Mending the Soul (MTS) ~ The Spring Session will begin on Tuesday, February 5th through Tuesday, April 23rd from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. MTS is a women’s support group addressing past and present abuses (physical, mental, emotional, sexual, spiritual) which distort the likeness of God in us. This is a 12-week program and commitment which includes weekly homework and a 2-hour small group meeting each week. Due to the size of our groups space is limited. Cost is $48.00 which covers the cost of the MTS Book and MTS workbook. For more information go to Calvary Chapel Website/ Menu/Women’s ministry/Mending the Soul and fill out confidential info. request and/or contact Sandy Glazebrook at email@example.com.
- GriefShare ~ Starts Saturday, February 16th at 10:00 a.m. and is for help and encouragement after the death of a loved one. The group meets for 13 sessions and you are welcome to attend at anytime. The schedule is available in the East Lobby.
Mark Your Calendars
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Ministry Application. Thank you!