Sunday, 2/11 ~
- Spanish Ministry Meeting at 12:45 p.m. in the Youth Center
- Ladies Retreat registration begins today!
- Compassion Queen Creek volunteer sign-ups begin!
Monday, 2/12 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of 1 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study. For more information, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 2/13 ~
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Wednesday, 2/14 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m.
- Hebrews 10:26-39 “The Big Picture”
- CKC “Wear Red Service Night” at 6:30 p.m.
- How to Study Scripture Course postponed due to Valentine’s Day. The course will resume with Week 7 on February 21st. If you have any questions about the course, please email Bill Strahlend at email@example.com.
Thursday, 2/15 ~
Friday, 2/16 ~
- Beyonders will meet at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Back by popular demand is Breakfast for Dinner. Bring breakfast casseroles and sweets, bacon, sausage, fruit, and we will have a Coffee Bar. Questions? Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Adults will be meeting at the Remington house at 7:00 p.m. We are studying John chapter 1. Come on out and enjoy food, fellowship and interactive study. We will be having baked ziti. Bring a side dish. RSVP to Claudia at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
Saturday, 2/17 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Grief Share at 10:00 a.m. “Is This Normal?” (Teacher’s Lounge)
Sunday, 2/18 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Ladies Retreat ~ Ladies, please mark your calendars for our Queen Creek Ladies Retreat April 20 – 22 in Prescott at Emmanuel Pines. Price is $115.00. Registration begins February 11th. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grief Share ~ will begin Saturday, February 17th at 10:00 a.m. Grief Share is a special 13 week seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. Questions? Contact Cheryl at email@example.com.
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Compassion Queen Creek ~ Saturday, March 3rd. Sign up to volunteer. Questions? Contact Pastor Al at email@example.com.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 11th – 14th, 2018. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!