Sunday, 2/10 ~
- Sunday School Training Meeting at 10:30 a.m. in the Teachers Lounge in the Education Building
Monday, 2/11 ~
Tuesday, 2/12 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun, fellowship and a study of God’s Word in the book of 2 Peter led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study.
- Mending the Soul at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 2/13 ~
- Wednesday Night Service ~ 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Judges 3 “Prevent the Bad Cycle”
- KidzLife “Wear Red” at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 2/14 ~
Friday, 2/15 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. Open yourself to the joy of the Lord in a night of fellowship with much Agape love. It is a “Red Sweater Night” and the food theme is “Breakfast for Dinner.” Sign up to come and bring breakfast foods (Main Dish: casseroles, bacon, sausage, pancakes / Desserts: donuts, coffee cakes, muffins). Bring your own coffee mug for the coffee bar. Questions? Contact Karen at email@example.com.
- Young Adults (ages 18 – 29 married or single) at 7:00 p.m. at the Remington’s home. Join us in our study of John chapter 8. For food, bring your favorite appetizer. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, 2/16 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- GriefShare at 10:00 a.m. (Teachers’ Lounge)
- Walk for Life Kickoff Event at 10:00 a.m. (Youth Center)
Sunday, 2/17 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- KidzLife Meeting — 12:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- Spanish Service — 1:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- GriefShare ~ Starts Saturday, February 16th at 10:00 a.m. and is for help and encouragement after the death of a loved one. The group meets for 13 sessions and you are welcome to attend at anytime. The schedule is available in the East Lobby.
- Summer Kids Camp (4th – 6th grade) Meeting ~ Sunday, February 24th at 10:30 a.m. in the Teachers Lounge in the Education Building. Come find out about Summer Camp in Payson (July 1st – July 4th) and see the video from last summer! Questions? Contact Cheryl at email@example.com.
- Adult Sunday School/Bible Study ~ Sunday, February 24th at 9:00 a.m. in the Youth Center. We will start a 10 -12 week study of Ephesians called “Be Rich.” Study guides are available. Contact Steve Jones to sign up for class or for any other information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. You are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Ladies Retreat ~ Come join us for our annual Ladies Retreat in Prescott, AZ (April 5th – 7th) titled FRAGRANCE OF BEAUTY, Psalm 45:11. Guest Speaker: Tonya Ruiz. Cost: $125. Please stop by the east lobby to pick up a registration form and for additional information.
- Food Bank ~ CCQC’s Food Bank along with United Food Bank are addressing the concerns of childhood hunger in our community and Arizona. We are currently accepting donations of non-perishable items for our Food Bank’s distribution to families in need. Donations may include peanut butter, canned veggies, pasta, soups, etc. You may place your donations in the Food Bank’s bin which is in the lobby, or you may give them directly to Mike or Diane Macias. This will be an ongoing project. Thank you all in advance for supporting our Food Bank’s efforts to end childhood hunger in our community!
- Sunday School Team ~ Join the Sunday School Team and help students learn the Bible so they can defend their faith and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Lessons are pre-prepared. Help two times a month. Email email@example.com or see her at the “Plugged-in” counter in the east lobby.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ If you have attended CCQC for at least 6 months, please pray about serving as an usher and/or a greeter. We have openings! Please email Cheryl at email@example.com for a Ministry Application. Thank you!