- Children’s Christmas Choir Shirts may be picked up at the table outside the Sunday School Building. TODAY is the last day to order a shirt for your child to sing in the choir at the Christmas play on December 17th.
- Children’s Christmas Choir Dress Rehearsal ~ TODAY from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, December 10th from 1:30 – 4:00 p.m. (The Christmas play is on December 17th at 5:00 p.m.)
Monday, 12/04 ~
- Men’s Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. Join the Men of Calvary for dinner, fun fellowship, and a study of God’s Word in the book of Titus led by Dan O.! Dinner, pool and fellowship start at 6:00 p.m. followed by worship and a Bible Study. For more information, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 12/05 ~
Wednesday, 12/06 ~
- Wednesday Service at 6:30 p.m. Hebrews 6:13 – 20 “What is Your Anchor?”
- CKC at 6:30 p.m. “Service Night”
Thursday, 12/07 ~
- Ambassadors of Hope Meeting at 6:30 p.m. (Youth Center)
Friday, 12/08 ~
- Jr. High “Ugly Christmas Sweater Party” at 6:00 p.m. (Youth Center)
Saturday, 12/09 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
Sunday, 12/10 ~
- Sunday Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Family Winter Camp at Tonto Rim ~ December 8th – 10th. Bring your loved ones to Tonto Rim Christian Camp for a night or two and make some incredible mountain memories together! Interested? Visit www.tontorimcc.com.
- Fuzzy Socks Collection for a Night of Caroling ~ Apache Junction Health Center on December 13th at 6:30 p.m. We would appreciate any fuzzy socks you can donate. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com.
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- How to Study Scripture Course ~ Beginning January 3rd on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Sunday School Building, we are facilitating a 10-week course on how to study Scripture through resources, tools, and practices. Childcare is provided. Sign up today in the East Lobby. Questions? Contact Bill Strahlend at email@example.com.
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Now enrolling for upcoming winter season, which begins February 3, 2018. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3 – 12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 10th – 16th, 2018. This trip will be for Youth and Adults to serve together. Exact location and type of Service Project(s) are to be determined based off of the desires and skills of attendees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!