- Christmas Eve Service at 5:00 p.m. This is a family service.
Monday, 12/25 ~
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Tuesday, 12/26 ~
Wednesday, 12/27 ~
- Wednesday Family Praise and Worship Service at 6:30 p.m.
- No CKC
Thursday, 12/28 ~
Friday, 12/29 ~
- All Church Prayer Night (ACCO) at 7:00 p.m. (Amadeo church)
Saturday, 12/30 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- DKD Family Hike at San Tan Mountain Goldmine Trail — Meet at Calvary Chapel Queen Creek at 8:30 a.m. Parent or adult chaperone must attend. Bring water and a sack lunch to eat after we hike. Questions? Contact Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, 12/31 ~
- New Year’s Eve Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- CANCELLED- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Fireworks Fundraiser for Youth Camp — LAST DAY
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at email@example.com.
- Fireworks Fundraiser for Youth Camp ~ The purpose of this fundraiser is to help students go to summer camp. The last day of the fireworks fundraiser is December 31st (or until we run out). We have slots available for volunteers (at least 18 years of age). Please go to the website to sign up. Thank you!
- High School Summer Camp ~ The deadline for letting us know if your student is going to High School Summer Camp 2018 is January 1, 2018. For more information, email Joseph Strahlend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study ~ Starting January 2, 2018 in the Youth Building from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Ages 7 and older are welcome. Make this a family study! For more information, please contact Dave or Marsha Shreeve.
- How to Study Scripture Course ~ Beginning January 3rd on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in Rhodes Hall, we are facilitating a 10-week course on how to study Scripture through resources, tools, and practices. Childcare is provided. Sign up today in the East Lobby. Questions? Contact Bill Strahlend at email@example.com.
- Applebee’s Flapjack Fundraiser ~ January 6, 2018 from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. at Applebee’s (4712 E. Ray Rd., Gilbert, AZ). All proceeds go to the camp scholarship fund. Purchase tickets outside the Sunday School Building. Tickets are $8 ($4 go to the camp fund).
- Mending the Soul ~ Our Spring Session will begin on Tuesday, February 6, 2018. Weekly sessions run for 12 consecutive weeks and last for 2 hours. The last class is on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. The cost is $47.37 which includes the MTS workbook and MTS book. If you are interested and/or have questions, please contact Sandy Glazebrook at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last day for sign-ups is Sunday, January 21, 2018.
Mark Your Calendars
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Now enrolling for upcoming winter season, which begins February 3, 2018. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3 – 12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 10th – 16th, 2018. This trip will be for Youth and Adults to serve together. Exact location and type of Service Project(s) are to be determined based off of the desires and skills of attendees. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at email@example.com.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at firstname.lastname@example.org. CLICK HERE!