- Children’s Christmas Choir Shirts may be picked up TODAY
- Children’s Christmas Choir Dress Rehearsal ~ TODAY for all students from 12:30 – 4:00 p.m. Children in the Choir will practice from 1:30 – 2:20 p.m. (parents required to stay). Also, we could use 12 men to help move and set up the stage on the day of the play, December 17th.
- High School and Jr. High Summer Camp Meeting after the 2nd service in the Youth Building. If you have children in High School or Jr. High, we would appreciate your attendance at this meeting.
Monday, 12/11 ~
- Ladies Bible Study ~ Ladies join us at 6:30 p.m. for our fall study RESTORE MY HEART, a video series by Denise Glenn. Childcare is available from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. for single moms or if your husband works during this time. Questions? Contact Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 12/12 ~
- Ladies Bible Study at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, 12/13 ~
- No Wednesday Night Service
- All Church Caroling at 6:30 p.m. at the Apache Junction Health Center (2012 W Southern Ave., Apache Junction, AZ 85120). We will have hot chocolate and cider. Please bring cookies/treats to share afterwards in the parking lot.
Thursday, 12/14 ~
Friday, 12/15 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Building for our Annual Christmas Pot Faith fellowship & gift exchange event.
- Young Adults will meet at the Remington’s at 7:00 p.m. Our next topic is “The Church and the Environment.” We will have chili for dinner. RSVP to Claudia at email@example.com.
Saturday, 12/16 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Cowboy & Cowgirl Bible Study at 7:30 a.m. (Ramada)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge)
- Food Pantry from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
Sunday, 12/17 ~
- Sunday Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Children’s Christmas Play — 5:00 p.m. Invite family and friends to this creative productions of the Christmas Story. From traditional Christmas carols to dancing angels, it is sure to be a blessing!
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- CKC (Calvary Kids Club) ~ CKC registration is now open for 2017-2018! Come travel the road through the book of Romans. You can register your children on our website (CLICK HERE). Cost is $10 per child with a $50 family max. Questions? Contact Tony or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark Your Calendars
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study ~ Starting January 2, 2018 in the Youth Building from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Ages 7 and older are welcome. Make this a family study! For more information, please contact Dave or Marsha Shreeve.
- How to Study Scripture Course ~ Beginning January 3rd on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Sunday School Building, we are facilitating a 10-week course on how to study Scripture through resources, tools, and practices. Childcare is provided. Sign up today in the East Lobby. Questions? Contact Bill Strahlend at email@example.com.
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Now enrolling for upcoming winter season, which begins February 3, 2018. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3 – 12 year old to play soccer or flag football, go to www.paladinsports.org for more information.
- Mission Trip 2018 ~ We are planning a spring break mission trip to serve on an Indian reservation up north from March 10th – 16th, 2018. This trip will be for Youth and Adults to serve together. Exact location and type of Service Project(s) are to be determined based off of the desires and skills of attendees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at email@example.com for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the Plugged in Counter.
- Ushers ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CKC Volunteers Needed ~ Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the east lobby as well as online at calvaryqueencreek.org. Come on Wednesday nights (September thru March) and pour into the lives of our children. For more information, contact Tony or Kim Hallock at email@example.com. CLICK HERE!