Sunday, 4/22 ~
Monday, 4/23 ~
Tuesday, 4/24 ~
- Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m (Education Building)
Wednesday, 4/25 ~
- Wednesday Night Service at 6:30 p.m. (Sanctuary)
- Hebrews 13:9-13 “I’m with Jesus!”
- Summer Program for Kids at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
- How to Study Scripture Course at 6:30 p.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- Parenting Class at 6:30 p.m. (Education Building)
Thursday, 4/26 ~
- Comfort Shawl Ministry at 10:00 a.m. (Debbie Brugueras’ home- see paper bulletin for contact info.)
Friday, 4/27 ~
- Beyonders at 6:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. It is PIZZA time and time to hear about the Lord’s work and presence in our lives. Food and fellowship will be followed by testimonies and a game. Salads, desserts and drinks would be appreciated. ($1.00/person to cover the cost of pizza.) Please contact Karen (email@example.com) if you plan to attend.
- Jr. High Fellowship Night at Jake’s Unlimited from 6:00–10:00 p.m. CCQC Jr. High Schoolers, you’re invited! The cost is $22 (parent drop off and pick up). Questions? Contact Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, 4/28 ~
- Men’s Fellowship at 7:00 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- Prayer at 8:30 a.m. (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- Food Bank from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (Rhodes Hall)
- Grief Share at 10:00 a.m. “Lessons of Grief – Part 2” (Teacher’s Lounge in the Education Building)
- VBS Training from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. (Youth Center)
Sunday, 4/29 ~
- Services — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School — 9:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School — 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Jr. High School and High School Services — 11:00 a.m. (Stay in service first Sunday of the month.)
- Uniquely Special Sunday School — 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish Service — 2:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events at CCQC
- Baptisms ~ We are having a church baptism on Sunday, May 6th during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services. If you would like to get baptized, there is a sign-up sheet in the east lobby.
Mark Your Calendars
- Paladin Sports Outreach ~ Beginning June 4th, Paladin Sports Outreach is enrolling for their upcoming Summer Basketball season. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, Christian-based environment for your 3–12 year old to play Soccer, T-ball or Baseball, go to www.paladinsports.org for more info.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) ~ June 18th – 21st (6:00 – 8:00 p.m.) and on June 24th during the 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services. Cost? $16.00 per child with a max of $50.00 per family. Sign up online. Questions? Contact Sandy at email@example.com.
- Marriage Retreat ~ Please mark you calendars for our annual Marriage Retreat which will be held August 24th – 26th at the Embassy Suites in Scottsdale. More info. to follow.
- Israel Tour 2019 ~ March 7th – 18th 2019. Your are invited to join us for an incredible tour of Israel. For more information or to register, please go to the Israel Trip 2019 page. Also, feel free to pick up a flyer in the south or east lobbies.
- Home Fellowships ~ Do you want to study the Bible and learn more about life from a biblical point of view in a small group setting? If you are interested in joining, hosting or leading a home fellowship, go to http://calvaryqueencreek.org/home-fellowships/ and complete the online form. Questions? Contact Pastor Darrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintenance Project ~ Special thanks to all who helped with the Mom’s Cry Room remodel project! It looks amazing! We are now looking for a few volunteers to float, re-texture, and paint the Men’s and Women’s bathroom walls in the Sanctuary. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
- Sunday School Ministry Opportunities ~ Children’s Worship Leader (to oversee worship on Sunday mornings) and Sunday School teacher for 4th/5th Grade Class at 11:00 a.m. Questions? See Sandy Shields in the Education Building.
- Uniquely Special Ministry, which is designed to minister to children with challenges has openings for buddies to provide one on one support. The class meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. Training will be provided. Please contact Mary Ann Jennings or Cheryl McAlister at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour. Ministry Applications are required to serve and are available at the “Get Plugged in” Counter.
- Ushers and Greeters ~ We have openings for more ushers. If you are interested, please contact Steve Fulton at email@example.com.