Countdown to Men's Conference 2019
Join us in this November for our annual weekend retreat in the beautiful pines of Prescott, AZ. When life gets tough, we don’t stand alone. As the Egyptian army was coming for the Israelites, Moses told them . . .
“Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today.”
We’ll learn how to stand firm no matter what comes our way as we learn to trust in God to be our strength and deliverer.
When and Where: November 8th – 10th at Prescott, AZ (Pine Summit Camp — 800 Wolf Creek Road, Prescott, AZ 86303 / (928) 778-2861 / www.pinesummitcamp.com)
Price: $135 per person (There is a $25 non-refundable deposit at the time of registration. Registrations are not transferable. The full balance will be due by November 1st to secure your space.)
Note: The conference is open to all men whether they attend a Calvary Chapel or not. Attendees to the conference must be at least fourteen years of age.
- Check-in will take place on Friday, November 8th from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- The evening service will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- A cookout dinner will be available prior to Friday evening’s service and a snack will be served afterward.
- Three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday will be provided and coffee is always available.
What to Bring
- Bedding & pillow
- Jacket or sweater
- Extra money for books, shirts, & other merchandise
- An open heart!
Register by October 11th to be entered in our Early Bird drawing for a free registration to next year’s conference.
© 2019 Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. | 19248 E San Tan Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ US 85142