Why Home Fellowships?
- Develop deeper relationships with other believers
- Gain trusted prayer partners
- Provides another outlet for using spiritual gift(s)
- Provides an opportunity to demonstrate the love of Christ (John 13:35)
What are the expectations for Home Fellowship Leaders?
- Attended Calvary Chapel Queen Creek for at least 6 months
- Must be born again and living a committed life to Jesus
- Be committed to studying God’s Word
- Have a desire to pour into the lives of others
- Completed the Membership Agreement form
- Completed the Ministry application and passed the background check
Acts 2:42, 46– And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers . . . So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart . . . (words underlined for emphasis)
Please Note: Home Fellowships/Bible Studies are not intended to replace church attendance.
Interested in Joining, Hosting or Leading a Home Fellowship?
(Please share your interest in the “Message” section.)
© 2019 Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. | 19248 E San Tan Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ US 85142