“I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayer for all of you, because of your sharing the Gospel.”
— Philippians 1:3-5
“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.”
— 2 Corinthians 9:7
All that you experience at Calvary Chapel Queen Creek is made possible through the faithful and generous donations of our church family – including members, attendees, visitors, and guests. There are many opportunities for you to donate to Calvary – through service, through prayer, and through monetary contributions. Your support of Calvary’s ministries enables us to continue towards our mission of building a Christ-centered community of people fully devoted to loving God and loving others.
Your gifts are used for:
- External Focus — Local: Your gifts spread God’s love to those in need through our community Food Bank and support to organizations such as H.O.P.E. Women’s Center, Compassion In Action, Paladin Sports, Etc, (See Community>Missions)
- Missions — Global: Calvary sponsors over 20 different missionary families/organizations, both US-based and overseas, that share God’s word to those who may otherwise never know Him.
- Families — Every week over 200 children are being taught that God loves them and will be with them always, Calvary’s student ministries create and renew relationships with middle school and high school kids students yearning to know the truth, and men and women are turning to God and finding purpose in their lives.
While many of us choose to donate during our Sunday worship service, there are a number of additional ways to donate at Calvary Chapel Queen Creek. You can explore those options in the tabs below.
By donating to Calvary, you become part of God’s provision and an answer to prayer as you participate helping the Gospel go forward in our community as well as around the world. May the Lord continue to bless you as you invest His resources into His Kingdom.
Thank you for your support of the ministry!
At Calvary Chapel Queen Creek, we do not pass an offering plate during our services.
We have tithe boxes located at the sanctuary exits.
Just place your check payable to Calvary Chapel Queen Creek or cash in an envelope and drop in the offering during any weekend worship service.
There are three (3) ways to pay online.
- EasyTithe (link will take you to EasyTithe website)
- PayPal (link will take you to PayPal website)
- Automatic Bill Pay through Online Banking
EasyTithe and PayPal do allow for your to make a one-time donation or recurring donations of a set amount which will be automatically deducted from your account. You are not required to have an EasyTitle or PayPal account to make a one-time donation.
Automatic Bill Pay
While the Sunday offering is the most common opportunity to give, many of our congregants have asked for the option of making a payment automatically through their bank’s bill pay option. Automatic Bank Bill Pay is a popular, convenient, and a consistent way for people who are so inclined to give to Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. Automatic Bank Bill Pay is set up directly with your banking institution; most banks offer this as a free service to their customers. This payment method allows you to set up an automatic draft withdrawal from your checking account without having to write or mail checks.
Benefits of Giving through Automatic Bank Bill Pay
First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” of our labor. By setting up an automatic, recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t need to remember if you gave this week or this month, or to send in an offering check when you’re out of town.
- Security – Banks use advanced encryption technology to ensure that your information stays safe and secure.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Consistency – Automatic, recurring contributions help Calvary’s cash flow especially during the vacation months of Spring and Summer when attendance tends to decrease yet church activities, especially for children and youth, are at their peak.
How to Set Up Automatic Bank Bill Pay
To set up an automatic bank bill pay you will be required to contact your banking institution directly; logging on to the bank website is the most convenient but a phone call or visit to the bank may also be an option. They will provide step-by-step instructions.
Your bank will most likely require some or all of the following information about Calvary Chapel Queen Creek.
- Name: Calvary Chapel Queen Creek
- Address: PO Box 1169, Queen Creek AZ 85142
- Phone Number: 480-988-2984
- Account Number: no account information is required
You can set up a one-time payment in an amount of your choosing or set up recurring payments. You choose the frequency of payments and when during the month the payments are made. Most banks send email reminders. Payments can be changed or stopped at any time.
Calvary does not need to be informed in advance that an automatic bill pay has been established. At the appropriate time, the bank will forward the payment to Calvary Queen Creek via paper check.
There are several ways you can send your tithe or donation through your mobile device.
You can use any of the online methods shown in the Online tab through a mobile browser or if the institution provides an app for financial transactions, you can use their app.
Another quick way to send your tithe or donation is through text messaging provided by EasyTithe.
- Text the amount you would like to give to (480) 360-4200.
- If you are giving your first time through Text to Give, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL at EasyTithe.com.
- Once you select the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future text-giving donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (e.g., $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text an amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (e.g., $10 Building)
- If the fund name you typed does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text stating, “To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund.”
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text stating, “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
You may send your donation(s) and/or tithe(s) directly to our mailing address:
Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek
PO Box 1169
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
© 2017 Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. | 19248 E San Tan Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ US 85142