Building Project – “The Vision”
The following list is what I can see us doing over the next five to ten years. It’s not all inclusive, nor is it laid out in the exact order that the items would be built. It’s just a list of things that I see that would help us keep moving forward in doing the work of the Lord here in Queen Creek. As the community grows, so will the needs. We should start planning on building now as the Lord provides. This is where we all need to be praying for wisdom on how the Lord might use us to help finance these projects. It would be wonderful to pay as we go, so please join us in prayer and we’ll see how the Lord provides.
1) Take down the Ramada and add new parking spots.
2) Salvage trusses and plywood from Ramada and build an addition onto the back of the Little House. A new classroom and a garage for electric carts and other outdoor equipment.
3) Bring the sewer line down Sossaman to San Tan Blvd and then east across our current property to tap into Queen Creek waste and move away from septic systems.
4) Take down Rhodes Hall and build a new three-story facility. Basement with walk in refrigerators and youth room. Main floor, fellowship hall with a full kitchen and new bathrooms. Second floor, classrooms with bathrooms.
5) Purchase land west of our current location, 13.5 acres.
6) Build a new sanctuary with attached classrooms for lower grades.
7) Redesign current sanctuary into a small chapel, Jr./Sr. high school classrooms.
8) Redesign and add onto the current youth building. This would become the administrative building where all of the offices would be located.
9) Build a full-size gym on the new property for community outreach.
10) Build a scaled down gym on our current campus.
11) Plant a few hundred more trees and bushes!!
God has a plan!
In the precious name of Jesus,
© 2018 Calvary Chapel of Queen Creek. | 19248 E San Tan Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ US 85142